Monday, February 28, 2011

i need some serious prayer!

Yes, that is a picture of my eyeball. No, that is not how it normally looks. (It's pretty gross, eh?!) Something's going on with my left eye, and I could really use your prayers.

All I know is that, on Wednesday night, we were driving home from town, and suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my eye. It was almost like a piece of dust or an eyelash or something had gotten in there. My eyes watered a bit, but I thought nothing of it. When I got home and took out my contacts, I noticed my eye was a little red, but I figured it would be gone in the morning.

But it wasn't. Since then, my eye has been constantly fire-engine red, and I don't know what to do for it. It doesn't really bother me, except the strain is giving me a constant headache, and today I started noticing some pain all around the eye. Visine doesn't work, so I've been taking antibiotic drops since Friday. On Sunday morning, it was pretty well back to normal--but then I made the mistake of trying to wear my contacts again (I HATE my glasses). Yeah, that wasn't a good idea. Now I'm back at square one.

So, now that you know much more about my eyeball than you probably want to, please pray for it. And me. Traveling on Wednesday will not be fun if this doesn't clear up by then. I really need a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment