Sunday, April 19, 2009

"this. is. it."

Ok, so all who know me know that, since I got back from Liberia in November, I've been doing anything and everything I could to return. Well, it appears that patience and prayer most certainly do pay off because all those plans are starting to come together. It looks like I should be able to head back in early September - less than five months away! I have most of the money for the plane ticket and fully believe I'll have the remainder that is needed soon. I also have a wonderfully supportive church and amazing friends & family who are doing what they can to help and will continue to assist and encourage me while I'm gone. I've seen God's hand move so mightily these past few weeks and heard from Him so clearly that there is no longer any doubt in my mind.

I'm going back to Liberia.

I'm still working on/praying for a place for me to serve (and stay) upon my return; that seems to be the final piece of the puzzle, the only one that's missing. Please join me in prayer for God's favor and provision in this area. There are so many needs in Liberia, so many people and places to help. Pray that God puts me in the exact place that He wants me and uses me there.

Thanks in advance & much, much love. I'm so excited that you have joined me on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment